OT, Little Moos

Want to play oneupmanship with your neighbors? Get a lap-cow or house-cow. Freak out that nosy neighbor with little bovines ruminating in your back yard. ^_^
http://www.littlemoos.com /
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

One would need a mini horse, of course. http://preview.tinyurl.com/4vul94h
On 3/6/2011 8:54 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

I've seen the min horses before but I'd never seen mini cows. Of course we can't exclude mini pigs. Itty Bitty pork chops. ^_^
http://www.teacuppigsforsale.com /
TDD

Friend had a cow he named Bosco.
We were in a goose blind one day breaking out lunch and he asked me if I would like a roast beef sandwich.
When I declined, he said Bosco would be disappointed.