OT kind of: Static electricity

I am losing my hair. Sometimes a hair can get stuck in my eyebrow and I can rub around my eye for a long time and never seem to get it.
I have one now. I have rubbed and rubbed and I can't get. I have taken a plastic comb and rubbed it on just about everything in the house and can't get it to pull at the hair.
Suggestions?
Here is a chart I Googled for but I can't pick up a charge.
TRIBOELECTRIC SERIES your hand glass your hair nylon wool fur silk paper cotton hard rubber polyester polyvinylchloride plastic

Do you ever shower, try one.
ransley wrote:

Also, the Yul Brinner look is cool, try it!

Move to a dryer climate.

Some people wash their face in the morning, others do not.