help with paint in hair

my neighbor just got a splotch of water base paint in her hair helping us. is there anything besides scissors that will help get it out

Reply to
retiredusarmy

Try rubbing alcohol.

Rob Mills ~~~

Reply to
J Rob

Reply to
retiredusarmy

Waterless hand cleaner, the type mechanics use, will get the paint out. Rub the cleaner into the hair, let it sit for about fifteen minutes, then shampoo it out. This also works for removing paint from hands, clothes, etc.

Reply to
George Hurley

Reply to
Phisherman

Try Vaseline, for about 15 minutes, then the hot soapy water. I recently got chewing gum in my hair, and nothing else would remove it--but it seemed to just "melt away" when I thought of using the vaseline. zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec