OT Injun car.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/?Itemidt&ide2&option=com_content&task=view How the other half lives.
On 6/14/13 2:58 PM, harry wrote:

http://www.theonion.com
On 6/14/2013 7:30 PM, Dean Hoffman > wrote:

Oh, its a real car. The article just isn't.
I was interested in comment that it was three times the price of a house. My Indian neighbors had told me that real estate had skyrocketed and they probably could not afford to move back there.
http://www.globalpropertyguide.com/Asia/India/Price-History

t&ta...

Oh the car is real enough. They were planning on selling it in the UK/ Europe but it wouldn't pass the crash tests etc.
On 6/14/2013 2:58 PM, harry wrote:

Kind of reminds me of the old Honda cars. o_O
TDD
On Jun 15, 7:00 pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

&ta...

Yebbut look where Honda are today.
The makers are the same guys that bought Jaguar off of Ford. Just to get hold of the technology I think.