Half a Pillar - where, how ?

Interested in placing an ornamental pillar or two in our home. Not sure if I want full pillars or half pillars (flush to a wall). Regardless of which way I go, is there a well known company that produced such items, and other architecural items as well (either wood or prefab)?

Thanks Todd

Reply to
Todd W. Roat

Any of the box stores can order them for you. Different styles, some wood , some foamy stuff.

Reply to
Brian m

Fypon is a good product.

Fypon has a search (your zip code) for retailers. OR Check your yellow pages for "Millwork" companies, in my area you can order through mill shops. Some even stock it.

Reply to
Gunner

try Brosco they have everything!

Reply to
Dr Jack White

Get a catalog from Outwater Plastics.

Eniac2

Thanks gentlemen,

Both suggestions great. A Fypon dealer near by and a local mill shop.

Todd

Reply to
Todd W. Roat