OT (I think) -- Greenhouse plans

Does anyone know where I might find plans online to build a greenhouse? Thanks very much! Chris
Try rec.gardens also
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:34:44 -0500, Christopher

A quick google search turns up 465,000 hits.
I book marked the following sites as being most useful when I was doing some research into cold frame GH's:
Cold frames & Greenhouse Growing Greenhouse Designs, Blueprints, and Plans
stk

Also ask rec.gardens
On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:16:28 -0500, "Steven T King"