OT: How to find someone you haven't talked to in years?

Sorry for the off topic post, but I really can't find a group related to my questions. Lots of friendly folks here though...
I'm trying to find someone that I haven't talked to in years. I don't have much info and Google really hasn't helped out. How could I go about finding them? I figured a PI, but anything I see in the yellow pages is more related to security.
Suggestions?

You are a jackass making this up.

Who the heck wants to talk to you if you can't even post to the correct group??!!

...and you responded, so what does that make you?

And the correct group would be?

Go where the sun doesn't shine.

Any porno group where your mama parks her hairy fat ass.

Gee you sure are retarded.

I used one of the investigative sites a few years ago and for $30 they foud the party. You probably need to change your search parameters. Something like; locate + people; locate lost person
Try this site worked for me: http://www.zabasearch.com /
Muff

Mind telling us why you are looking for them. Different reasons and urgency might require different expertise. As you've found, some agencies specialize. Also depends on how much you want to spend.
--Andy Asberry recommends NewsGuy--