He pays pretty darn well. For those with experience, I think it is over 50G. Isn't that still a lot? (I don't know how much over 50.) And he's not so small. Between 600 and 1000 customers for whom he installed the equipment and does the monitoring, and has contracts for some national name brand chains to do repair work at any of their stores within say 100 miles of here.

Reply to
mm

try posting at alt.security.alarms

Bob

Reply to
RobertM

Reply to
Thomas Kendrick

mm,

Your friend could always sign up for Intro to Electricity at the local Community College and then hire his classmates.

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel

I didn't ask him if I could ask about this in public, so I can't post the city or state.

But thanks to everyone for the help, including the other ngroup.

P& mailed to Tom becuase it's been 3 days.

Reply to
mm

Exactly what I was thinking. Your friend could probably just call up his local community college and ask to speak to someone regarding their internship programs. I bet they have at least one, and would be happy to include your friend's business in the program. They will at least be happy to have your friend post his business at their career center.

georgie

I'll suggest it. Thanks again to both of you.

Reply to
mm