OT Homeless

Page 3 of 3
Makes perfect sense, to me. However, professional dependants may try various manipulation to get back into your house.
The guy I tried to help, if he didn't get his way, he was "depressed". If he still didn't get his way, he was "suicidal" and that was supposed to make everyone cater to him. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
I have just taken on having my sister, my nephew and my niece moving in with me. I really feel sorry for my nephew's friend, but I am spread too thin to take any more.
Carpenter, you've once again shown the proof of an old adage.
There are more horse's asses than horses.