OT Hans Rosling's 200 Countries, 200 Years, 4 Minutes - The Joy of Stats - BBC Four

Pretty cool video. I'll have to check out more episodes of that program. Very well done and he makes it interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo

Pretty cool and well done demo.
I wonder why the average incomes were not $40,000 in the 1800s. A little stretching the stats there.
Pretty cool video. I'll have to check out more episodes of that program. Very well done and he makes it interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo

That was an interesting, eye opening series of statistics put on graph. yes, very cool. john