OT: George Zimmerman - Again

Page 2 of 5  
On 4/10/2012 11:11 AM, Jim Yanik wrote:

I'm glad it's not going to the GJ. All I want is justice. My own *opinion* is he's guilty but Z deserves justice which could set him free too. I referred to Truman because, apparently, she has guts.
But I'm glad you were able to get that off your chest.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 18:57:38 -0700 (PDT), Evan

The plaintiff still has to prove that Zimmerman was an agent of the condo board. If they can come up with any official documents or even a statement that he was representing the board at a recorded board meeting, they may have something. If it was just the neighbors, operation away from recorded board meetings who decided Zimmerman was the go to guy, the condo association is off the hook.
As for the liabilities extending to the individual owners, I do not think that is true. I will ask my wife. She is a Fl Licensed CAM. I know when it came up with our HOA, we were told they could take all of the common property but they could not come after homeowners. HOAs and condos are different articles in the Fl Statutes. You really have to know which one you are talking about.

You are just making shit up now. We still do not know what happened that night Nobody has said he brandished the gun or that he tried to hold Martin for the police. His story according to his dad is he lost sight of Martin and was heading back to his truck when he was confronted by Martin.
There is conflicting witness testimony and none of it is particularly reliable. Nobody was really close enough to see at night, in the rain. We don't really even know for sure exactly what Zimmerman says happened. We just have leaks and second hand reports yet there are no shortage of people who THINK they know what happened. The fact that he called the police about prowlers and suspicious activity over 40 times without actually confronting a single one of them before seems to indicate he was not the cowboy people say he was.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

This was over a period of 8 years.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 4/11/2012 10:52 AM, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Yup, so he shot the guy. Isn't that the problem?
That's why we all shouldn't carry guns. IMO.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:56:31 -0500, gonjah <gonjah.net> wrote:

Would you have been happier if Zimmerman was beaten to death?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 4/11/2012 11:06 AM, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

There is nothing to be "happy" about.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
"gonjah" <gonjah.net> wrote in message wrote:

That's NOT what he asked you But no great surprise that you would weasel on the answer.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
+1 slam dunk +1
Kick im right in the gonjah!
Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org .
On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:56:31 -0500, gonjah <gonjah.net> wrote:

Would you have been happier if Zimmerman was beaten to death?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Single punch? Who's talking a single punch? By Z and the eyewitness accounts he was being beaten. It was not just one punch. And you certainly can die from being beaten to death, not unusual at all. And while the next punch might not kill you, it could render you unconscious so the perp can then finish the job.

Yeah, he may have had some discomfort. But try attacking someone, beating them up and when arrested for assault using the fact that you felt "great discomfort" as a defense. It won't fly.
And if he was actually fearful and suspicous as to who was keeping an eye on him, he had a cell phone, why didn't he call 911? Go to a house where it looked like people were home? Anyone who would attack in a situation like that is the aggressor and clearly has some anger management issues.

No, I don't think anyone believes M was intent on killing him. Nor was Z intent of killing M until he believed he had to in order to save his own life.

Yeah, you'd feel better if the beating continued and Z wound up in the hospital or dead.

If they follow the law, it should not.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

This is one of those typical strawman arguments to try to avoid the issue of "reasonable fear of serious injury or death" that is the justification for the use of deadly force. Most beatings involve MULTIPLE blows So claiming a "single blow" is disingenuous at best, but much closer to an intentional lie.
booby likes to do that After calling him on it a few times, he has declared me a "sock-puppet" and apparently kill-filed me

Isn't it amazing the silliness they try to use to justify an untenable position. At least you have to admire the "creative thinking", aka fantasy they use.

Not to mention that he was young a fit and could also run home. Apparently he chose to go the other way and confront Z.

Another one of his strawman arguments Interesting that he believes and has inferred earlier that it was most likely that Z was set on killing M. That is one of the claims made by the race-baiters

He probably would.

Which would make booby feel bad.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Welcome to the club! Nice to have you here. He claimed to have kill filed me a long time ago too.

I've come to believe that the liberal versus conservative thing is deeply rooted in how the brain works. We conservatives deal on the facts, like an engineer or scientist would. Liberals for the most part deal on emotion then rework the facts as much as necessary to try to make them fit. Hence the creative part.


Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
One time, I tried to explain to my sister, how I liked the Reagan years. Taxes were low, the economy was moving, and I was able to buy equipment, hire help, etc. She instantly appeared angry, and started to tell me how her boyfriend had lost his job during those years, while the rich people did this and that, and how the rich profited unfairly. We just could not communicate. I was being factual, and she was so busy being angry at the rich people.
Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org .
I've come to believe that the liberal versus conservative thing is deeply rooted in how the brain works. We conservatives deal on the facts, like an engineer or scientist would. Liberals for the most part deal on emotion then rework the facts as much as necessary to try to make them fit. Hence the creative part.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote in message news:50c6fe69-4fb0-4620-b091-

Getting back to facts - I've heard it mention that during the Reagan years taxes were much higher. Before I go myself and get the stats, is it your opinion they were or weren't? For the record, IMNSHO under the Reagan administration good AND bad things happened.
Oh, yes, a lot of people got shafted during the Reagan years by the attempts to get the economy back on track. In the aggregate that helped the economy, but air traffic controllers and others were indeed victimized.
--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

under laws that preceded RR, he told what would happen if they struck before they did so and yet went ahead and did it. They tried to call RR's bluff and lost, how is that victimization? It isn't like he did a double secret probation move with the laws.
--
People thought cybersex was a safe alternative,
until patients started presenting with sexually
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

The no strike provisions for Fed employees were passed in '51 and had been okayed by SCOTUS a full decade before the strike. Also, after I checked things, RR gave them a full 48 hours AFTER the strike to return to work.
--
People thought cybersex was a safe alternative,
until patients started presenting with sexually
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I think you proved the point about lefties starting with emotion and working back to a fantasy that supports it.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

I think there was some miscalculation on the part of the air traffic controllers, but the point was that there working conditions were abysmal (sp?) at the time. They struck because there was no good faith negotiation. While condotions may eventually have gotten better, I'd still rather NOT be ATC ...
--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Wrong. PATCO president Robert Poli demanded an across-the-board wage increase of $10,000/yr for controllers whose pay ranged from $20,462 to $49,229; the reduction of a five-day, 40-hour work week to a four-day, 32-hour work week; and full retirement after 20 years service -- a package with a $770 million price tag. Unlike ANY other group in the US. The FAA made a $40 million counteroffer which included a shorter work week and a 10 percent pay hike for night shifts and those controllers who doubled as instructors. Further negotiations between Poli and Transportation Secretary Drew Lewis sweetened the pot even more. Had a guy I went to high school with quit as an emergency room RN to become an ATC because he felt it was lower stress. Still there some 30 years later.
--
People thought cybersex was a safe alternative,
until patients started presenting with sexually
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Complete nonsense. The air traffic controllers lost their jobs because went on strike, which is a violation of Federal law. Federal employees may unionize, but they may not strike.
The ATCs were victimized, all right, victimized by their union leaders who assured them that their jobs were safe.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I went back through some of the articles of the time to make sure I remembered things correctly. About 3 out every 5 stories had a quote from a fired Controller along the lines of: "I never thought Reagan would call our bluff.":
--
People thought cybersex was a safe alternative,
until patients started presenting with sexually
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.