OT: Ebay Search

I have need of doing some complex searches on Ebay, and can't find any good reference material for executing the searches. The Ebay doc sucks an egg, and it looks like the screens are constantly changing, being re-designed.
Thanks, Willie
Willie The Wimp wrote:

Try this:
http://ef.algebra.com /

'Twould be interesting to see someone attempt to document it's usage. Care to try? Why a 'Search' after each item? Etc, etc.
Willie