OT - Eagle Cam

Someone posted a bit back the eagle cam link in VA. I've checked it on and off since. Some bad news. Mother was killed by a plane. Little ones OK but moved so they survive.
http://www.wvec.com/my-city/norfolk/US-120702329.html

I saw a different version of an "Eagle Cam" on the Science Channel last week.
There was a show about people who live in the mountains and use Eagles to hunt fox and other small animals for them.
The production crew strapped a camera to the back of an Eagle before he was sent off to catch a fox. You could see the head and beak as the Eagle soared off of the mountain, just as if you were sitting on the Eagle's back.
It was a really cool shot.
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:52:23 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

It's a good start. After all, YOU have Jesus to fly around on....