OT, Cute Little Blond In The Miss America Pageant

Page 2 of 2
On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 05:56:53 -0700 (PDT), Bob_Villa

She's not a very good example, but what I hate is the current? style (maybe it's ending) of not parting their hair with a straight line. making it a zigzag line with some going to the left and other going to the right. Downright stupid if you ask me, and definitely not attractive.
<<...snipped...>>

<...snipped...> Her hair was parted?
On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 21:18:39 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@sdf.lonestar.org (Larry W) wrote:

I guess you missed that part. ;-)
All the other contestants would have to drop and give her 20? Talk about morale boost for the troops.

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 19:11:02 -0500, The Daring Dufas

And what good is it to have the Serenity Prayer written on one's side? She can't read it, and even with a mirror it would be hard to see or read. She'd need two mirrors.
So maybe it's there so other people can read it, but unless she's at the beach etc. they won't be able to see it, and they need to be to her side even if they can.
It seems cheaper and easier to just carry a stack of fliers with the prayer written on it, maybe stuck together like a tablet, with that red rubber stuff at the top. Then she can see them while they are reading and make encouraging comments if they sigh or can't pronounce a word. If she leaves the country, she could have fliers in a different language. Can't do that with a tattoo.
On 9/12/2013 11:13 AM, micky wrote:

I've wondered about proper etiquette on female tattoos. They get them for the beauty, but are we allowed to take a really good look? Is it OK to ask "would you please whip out your tit so I can see the rest of the flower?"

If you say "please" like you did, it's OK.
"Stop staring at my body."
"If you don't want people to stare, don't dress like that."
On 9/12/2013 10:32 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I'm sure your chances are good. meh
tattoos on women look like shit.

I suppose you geek the men's tattoos?

There is a video at this site:
http://tbo.com/contestant-shows-off-tattoos-at-miss-america-pageant-20130912/
Tats must be recent.
On 9/12/2013 1:46 PM, Frank wrote:

Or she had them covered with makeup as she did in previous pageants. Not only is the young woman beautiful but she is very smart and an outstanding soldier. If you take some time to do a bit of research about her, you will become quite enamored with her. ^_^
TDD

When I saw her shooting her bow, I was hooked on hoping she wins.