OT: Cat Pee

So, your comment is that the cat has a bladder problem, or the cat is trying to get your attention? What if the OPs cat does not have a bladder problem???????????

Reply to
willshak

Kate get read of Cat get read of bag and your problem is solve but please stop post that crap no one needs it.

Reply to
Tony

Then the owner has to figure out what the cat is trying to tell him.

First, check with the vet.

Remove the scent with Nature's Miracle.

Reply to
clifto

"willshak" wrote

So, your comment is that the cat has a bladder problem, or the cat is trying to get your attention? What if the OPs cat does not have a bladder problem???????????

Reply to
Kate

Umm... I think you replied to the wrong person Tony. Not my cat, not my crap.

Reply to
Kate

on 8/10/2007 8:42 AM Kate said the following:

I think this response was supposed to be for clifto. My cat 'Puss' does not have a bladder problem, and if he wants my attention, he follows me all around and continually meows until I give him what he wants.

Reply to
willshak

"Tony" wrote in news:T4Nui.10935$dD3.9197@trnddc07:

So, Tony ... Don't 'read' it. It was posted as OT to help you skip over it.

Reply to
GoHabsGo