OT: Buying Poison Ivy

Page 2 of 2

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:55:57 -0700, Tim Smith

That really stinks. For that I would complain to his boss.

You may be able to get around that by changing your shipping address.
That is, use the extra line to say, "SIGNATURE REQUIRED" or "LEAVE AT MANAGER, SIGNATURE REQUIRED" "NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED" or whatever suits your needs.
Probably in all caps.
I think this is likely to be more effective than putting it in the comments field, although you could do that too.
If there is no extra line in their address field, or you have to use it for other reasons, then you may be able to put the message in place of your first name, or in front of your name.
Or put this message in front of your street address. The computer will probably accept it. If not, after your street address.