OT, Any Willie Nelson Fans?

We still are :o)
On 9/10/2013 10:12 AM, Norminn wrote:

Wellll..........the night before our concert date, my son checked Willie's website....cancelled due to illness. Dang! Rescheduled for August, 2014! I might not be around by then, not to mention WN's advanced age :o) Think I'll check out Meatloaf's concert schedule.

Meat is in residence at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas until mid-November. Nothing scheduled after that. (pollstar.com has tour schedules if interested).

From Newsweek: http://tinyurl.com/leo3epj