OT, A Gift For My British Friend Harry

Harry, I saw some funny wacky stuff coming out of England today that struck me a very funny. Happy Holidays! ^_^
http://preview.tinyurl.com/c4zydmt
http://preview.tinyurl.com/cjlk8g3
TDD
On Dec 21, 8:27pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Well happy holidays yourself Duf! I see you survived the apocalypse and no-one has shot you yet.
I reckon that lot is on drugs. They need to get a proper job. If they can find one.
On Dec 21, 8:27pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

The Druid lot are total fakes. Shysters. The Romans killed the real ones off 2,000 years ago. They made a special expedition to achieve this.
Nothing is known about them except they were based in Anglesey in the UK http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druid http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglesey#History