Only good for 9 more hours

A phenomenon only good for 9 more hours:

4 choices of picture, except the last one is a picture of a picture.

Yet, when one clicks on the 4th one and then holds the cursor over the center of bigger picture of the picture, one sees inside, to what it was supposed to be a picture of.

I would have expected them to use the same picture for the close-up and the regular view.

Reply to
Micky

Auction has ended buit not sold, so you can still see the strange phenomenon:

4 choices of picture, except the last one is a picture of drawing of a picture.

Yet, when one clicks on the 4th one and then holds the cursor over the center of the bigger picture of drawing of the picture, one sees inside, to what it was supposed to be a picture of.

I would have expected them to use the same picture for the close-up and the regular view.

Reply to
Micky

Looks like it is a web template that did not work correctly. Waste of time to look. File it under "shit happens"

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski