Old tub

One of my apartments has an old bathtub the kind that's real deep and stands on 4 claw looking things. The previouse tenant took the spout so the water just comes out of a hole in the tub. All of the spouts I've been able to find get screwed onto a pipe. My problem is that there is no pipe, some-one told me that the old spouts screw into the hole, but the people at Lowes and Home Depot don't seem to have or know what I need. Can some-one tell me what the spout is called or tell me were to get one? TIA

Saphire

Reply to
saphire_1975

Look for a building recycler or the like. You have a tub worth a lot of money to some folks. I have clients who are considering driving from South Carolina to Pennsylvania and back to get a claw foot tub. Apparently, they know someone who buys and refurbishes them.

TB

Reply to
tbasc

Oscar_Lives

Oscar_Lives

PrecisionMachinisT

The headers are likely munged I doubt this will go anywhere.

Reply to
3rd eye