Old tub

One of my apartments has an old bathtub the kind that's real deep and stands on 4 claw looking things. The previouse tenant took the spout so the water just comes out of a hole in the tub. All of the spouts I've been able to find get screwed onto a pipe. My problem is that there is no pipe, some-one told me that the old spouts screw into the hole, but the people at Lowes and Home Depot don't seem to have or know what I need. Can some-one tell me what the spout is called or tell me were to get one? TIA
Saphire
Look for a building recycler or the like. You have a tub worth a lot of money to some folks. I have clients who are considering driving from South Carolina to Pennsylvania and back to get a claw foot tub. Apparently, they know someone who buys and refurbishes them.
TB

www.tubgirl.com
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:49:40 -0600, G. Morgan

The headers are likely munged I doubt this will go anywhere.

www.tubgirl.com

http://tinyurl.com/5pe9u
--
SVL