"Old fashioned" strip sprinkler

Despite it's broad scope this group seems to get a fair number of lawn sprinkler questions.
I'm wondering if anyone can suggest who might still have for sale sprinklers of the sort pictured at: http://photos.toast.net/tzimoski (click on the picture to enlarge)
If you don't want to look at the picture I'm talking about something that screws into a base that attaches to a hose. The head itself is a metal paddle that flaps from side to side when the water is turned on. The wider the paddle, the broader the strip covered.
I've been asking around for these for awhile here in town - it's possible they're not made any more.
Thanks for your attention.
Tom
I've got a couple of those we use all the time. If you can't find one, they would be a cake walk for a welder to knock out. All it is is a loop rolled out of ~ 1/4 rod welded to a 3/4 90 degree elbow, with a hose adapter screwed into one end, and a rain-bird or equivalent impact sprinkler head screwed into the other. Have you looked on e-bay?
Eric in North TX wrote:

Thanks, Eric, but it's the topmost part that screws into the base that I'm looking for.
I know there are sprinkler heads on the market designed to cover a rectangular area and I may have to get one of them.
Tom

http://www.rainbird.com/Store.htm
BORG here in PDX Or has 'em by the gazillions.
--
Jim McLaughlin

Reply address is deliberately munged.