Odd Shower Dripping

I have a new (1 month) shower stall with a Delta faucet. At random times after it has been used - 30 minutes, an hour, and just now, about 3 hours, a little burst of water, maybe 3 or 4 seconds worth, will come out. It is almost like someone has quickly opened and closed the faucet. It does not drip otherwise. What is causing this? My kids say ghosts!
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Had a Delta that would give a very short low pressure bit of water from 30 sec to 30 min after turning off. It was in the documentation that it would do this as part of the anti-siphon mechanism.