O.T. ? Divided sheet protectors

I am looking to organize all my factory manuals.
Do they make sheet protectors with two sections of about 5 x 5.5 inches for a total of two pockets ?

Who the hell is "They?" When you find out, ask them not me.
On 8/7/16 5:12 PM, Andy wrote:

On Sunday, August 7, 2016 at 5:55:31 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Took a while, but found these.
Photo Archival Storage Binder Pages, 2-Pocket, 5x7-Inch New
Andy
Andy posted for all of us...

Why didn't you do this first?
--
Tekkie

Doing that may have been above his pay grade.