NPT and BSP 1/2" Compatibility

I know that the thread shape is different but I have read various reports that for 1/2" that BSP and NPT are compatible enough for government work.

Anyone have any experience with this?

The issue is that nearly all the sensors, valves, and turbines I need are BSP threaded but the final unit connects to NPT. The adapters are crazy expensive.

The water will not be under high pressure.

Reply to
sms