Nortron electric furnace repair / parts - total ripoff...

Nortron (owned by Broan).. I need a few parts following a fairly nasty power bump / outage. Distributor prices for "official" Nortron parts vs. OEM prices on the same parts gave me a shock.... Sequencer: White-Rodgers 24A34-5 20.00 on ebay, 133.00 from Ecco! 24v relay: W-R 90-370 6.85 on ebay, 86.00 from Ecco 240v relay: W-R 90-380 8.00 on ebay, 127.00 from Ecco. Total W-R parts: 34.85 Total Ecco/Nortron: 346.00, almost 10 times as much.
There's something very wrong with this picture....Is this just another example of Canadian distributor ripoffs, or something more serious?
eBay prices for refrigerator parts are also pretty cheap too. The distributor is probably also asking for list prices.

Sounds like typical parts markup from the manufacturer. Parts is a profit center.