Nonskid coating for shower floor

Does anyone have experience with "Perma Safety" brand (www.permasafetytub.com) shower floor kits?
I want to do something about my slick acrylic shower floor. A rubber mat is not desireable; neither is non skid tape.
Bob
For $.99 buy some flip flops at the dollar store! Then your done!

Bob wrote:

Give it a couple of years and it will look worse than the tape. It appears that you will be able to remove it, but you can find bath mats almost anywhere that will do the same thing.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math