noise after drain cycles

We recently replaced the motor for dishwasher GSD500X-73WB. We are noticing that right after draining motor makes agitating sound af it is trying to wash. It lasts for 30 seconds are so and continues to next cycle. Washing completes well. Is this sound expected? Or can something be done to fix this? Thanks.