No Streek Glass Cleaner and Polish

This product was mentioned in a thread here on cleaning problem windows. I contacted the company (see below) to locate a local vendor and went down to my local True Value Hardware and bought a 16 oz plastic bottle of the NoStreek Glas Polish for $3.99. Used it to clean the problem windows on the northside of my house that never quite get clean. For the first time in years, all those windows are spotless.

If you're having trouble cleaning windows, this product is inexpensive and words.

DJ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com [mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com] Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 12:52 PM

Subject: Re: Gel-Gloss - No Streek Glass Cleaner and Polish

Thanks for the email. In your area these retailers have NoStreek...ACE, True Value, Do-it-Best Hardware -- I've listed their internal numbers below to help find it if they don't have it on the shelf. Our part number is NS-016. Thanks.

Ace 1221167 True Value 590364 Do-it-Best 600086

Reply to
DangerMan

I've used this too and it works quite well.

Shellback

*Please REMOVE the obvious for my correct email address*
Reply to
Shellback