No maintenance gutters?

http://www.rainhandler.com /
Anyone have any experience, negative or positive, with this gutter product. No downspouts, no maintenance?

Leafguard gutters work well but are very expensive.

product.

If you are going that route, just remove everything from the face trim and paint it. You can spread some colored or regular gravel on the ground along the drip line (where there is no shrubbery) and really have zero gutter maintenance. Where there is shrubbery it will disperse the water. I have removed one section of gutter to try this and it's working great. You know, I was raised in an old Victorian house that never had any gutters, and it's still there after 100 years - still no gutters.
Tom J

product.
Solved the problem at this house where eaves are 20 ft. above ground level. After 5 years with 3 or 4 Rainhandlers over the deck I could just afford (higher prices) to add three more on the other side.
-- Don Phillipson Carlsbad Springs (Ottawa, Canada) dphillipson[at]trytel.com
On 7/17/03 9:28 PM, in article 6DERa.1540$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com,

So are you satisfied with the product? That was my question.
"Grand pappy told my pappy back in my time son, a man had
My understanding is that the answer is maybe.
It depends on:
What you have planted or located near your home
What the soil and drainage conditions are at your home
The local weather
They seem to do as intended, as long as you can handle the extra water right next to your home. If your drainage is marginal, I suggest avoiding them.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math