no hot water

Hi, I have just replaced the pcb board on my gloworm compact 100p, it worked great for two days but now i cannot get any hot water only a small amount when i run the tap really slow. the heating seems to be ok but i have noticed the gas flames dont appear to be as high as they used to, has anyone any ideas what the problem may be, many thanks.
--
ricky2222

ricky2222 wrote:

If you haven't already, post to this group:
UK.D-I-Y
is it firing up when u run the tap or do u need to have the heating on. im not familiar with the boiler but if its not firing up just by running the tap it will be a flow switch/diverter valve problem, if it is firing up by running the tap it may be the temp sensor for the dhw.