Nice to have a man around the house...

"Some guys feel really bad about the fact that they don't know how to hang crown molding."
How a handy-man reacts to those men that aren't handy.
<http://www.theatlantic.com/sexes/archive/2013/03/what-being-a-handyman-has-taught-me-about-male-insecurity/274426/

This guy has issues. Why wouldn't he think a woman should be able to cook, and a man cut and hang crown molding? That's how it works. A woman should also know how to sew at least a little bit. And a man should be able to at least do most car work. But not mufflers. Too much crap in your eyes. And no transmission work. I got my reasons. Good article anyway.
Vic Smith;3039956 Wrote:

yeah agree with you, it is a good article. Woman should do her household work and man do the outside work. In this way they can live a better life.
--
Apolonia

Apolonia wrote:

I think it's genetic.
I'm sure I could sew on a button as well as any woman, but I'd sooner go to Hell with a broken back than do so.
Even if my mates didn't point at me and giggle.