Nice to have a man around the house...

"Some guys feel really bad about the fact that they don't know how to hang crown molding."

How a handy-man reacts to those men that aren't handy.

Reply to
HeyBub

This guy has issues. Why wouldn't he think a woman should be able to cook, and a man cut and hang crown molding? That's how it works. A woman should also know how to sew at least a little bit. And a man should be able to at least do most car work. But not mufflers. Too much crap in your eyes. And no transmission work. I got my reasons. Good article anyway.

Reply to
Vic Smith

yeah agree with you, it is a good article. Woman should do her household work and man do the outside work. In this way they can live a better life.

Reply to
Apolonia

I think it's genetic.

I'm sure I could sew on a button as well as any woman, but I'd sooner go to Hell with a broken back than do so.

Even if my mates didn't point at me and giggle.

Reply to
HeyBub