Nice store clerk

I was at Lowe's and the clerk ass if he could help me. I said I need a water hammer. He said I'll go ask my boss, i'm not familiar with those.
Hipupchuck wrote:

When he gets back you can send him out for a 'vapor lock'.
--Winston
On 6/16/2009 7:49 AM Winston spake thus:

Only after he gets a round tuit.

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:31:58 -0700, David Nebenzahl

Next I need wooden nickel for a project!
Hey, don't buy your vapor locks at Lowe's, they sell cheap ones. Get them at a Locksmith, and get the good ones. Professionally installed, slight extra charges apply.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Charlie wrote:

Lou

Just try to buy a bucket of electricity.

That's when you give a ID 10 T card.
-rle

Well, I tell the boss it's already checked out from the tool room.
Somebody has a chit/name tag already up there on the board hook.

Can you make your own? Do you have the recipe?
One of the news teams, years ago. Took some money, and went to buy a barrel of oil. "In the news, a barrel of oil is up to.... dollars." They had some strange reactions, but no one sold em one.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Charlie wrote:

Can I get a cordless screwdriver instead? Are they above or below the metric Crescent wrenches? Near the solar powered flashlights, yes?
--Winston
I do remember cleaning up from my spray can puncture adventure with a lot of red lantern oil.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

How do you "ass" someone? Is that like teabagging, but you use your butt instead?
I really hate when nouns become verbs...
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:34:14 -0400, Hipupchuck

    What did his boss say?