Nice store clerk

I was at Lowe's and the clerk ass if he could help me. I said I need a water hammer. He said I'll go ask my boss, i'm not familiar with those.

Reply to
Hipupchuck

When he gets back you can send him out for a 'vapor lock'.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

On 6/16/2009 7:49 AM Winston spake thus:

Only after he gets a round tuit.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Next I need wooden nickel for a project!

Reply to
Oren

Everybody knows that the water hammers are on the same shelf as the buckets of steam. That's two aisles over from the left handed screw drivers.

Reply to
Charlie

BUT I own a bit bucket!!!

Lou

Reply to
LouB

Can I get a cordless screwdriver instead? Are they above or below the metric Crescent wrenches? Near the solar powered flashlights, yes?

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Just try to buy a bucket of electricity.

Reply to
Oren

That's when you give a ID 10 T card.

-rle

Reply to
rlz

Can you make your own? Do you have the recipe?

Reply to
Harry L

Well, I tell the boss it's already checked out from the tool room.

Somebody has a chit/name tag already up there on the board hook.

Reply to
Oren

How do you "ass" someone? Is that like teabagging, but you use your butt instead?

I really hate when nouns become verbs...

Reply to
Kyle

Hey, don't buy your vapor locks at Lowe's, they sell cheap ones. Get them at a Locksmith, and get the good ones. Professionally installed, slight extra charges apply.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I do remember cleaning up from my spray can puncture adventure with a lot of red lantern oil.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

One of the news teams, years ago. Took some money, and went to buy a barrel of oil. "In the news, a barrel of oil is up to.... dollars." They had some strange reactions, but no one sold em one.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

What did his boss say?

Reply to