New Years Eve compliance struggles at Home Depot, Walmart, Dollar General, Sears, and millions of other stores

In total agreement with that. I started swapping years ago and am happy with the results. No more crawling ladders to replace the bulbs in the two yard lights every few months.

The only time I notice them is during the warm up period when I go to the garage in cold weather and nothing I am doing in there won't wait a few seconds.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Are you irony impaired ? And the only similarity between an Uzi and an AK-47 is that they are both guns.

Reply to
Attila.Iskander