New study on wind energy

Page 9 of 9
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

A cubic meter is 1 million cubic centimeters (milliliters). To approximate the earth's CO2 concentration, it would need 300 milliliters of CO2.

Cool.
Since CO2 is around 400PPM I think we're talking about 400 cubic centimeters? Somewhere around 24 cubic inches. Sounds like easy quantities to measure and work with.
--
Dan Espen

( snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net) writes:

That's the same as a small handful of aggregate in a cubic yard of concrete.

snipped-for-privacy@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (M.A. Stewart) writes:

Back to alt.home.repair at last!
--
Dan Espen

"Stormin Mormon" (cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com) writes:

wow... WOW... W O W ... no top posting...
the morman storms... since this has a bizarre Xmas tangent, may I suggest a great Xmas gift for those who have received those damned liberal political t-shirts, and want to get back.
This is the Xmas t-shirt to give in return... it's a ' I [heart] CO2' t-shirt, available at http://www.zazzle.ca/i_heart_co2_t_shirt-235576169182883924
-- Was Hunter S. Thompson corrupted by avarice and addiction (AKA a squared)? Answer... Yes and no. Discuss...