New product plugs gap in chain link fencing and protects your pets

There has never been an available product on the market to solve the problems associated with the installation of a chain link fence post having to be installed next to a house or other structure. No matter what how close to the edge of the post hole you try to position the end post there always remains a gap. These gap openings are cause by foundation footings, buried electrical, water and other utility lines. These gaps are wide enough for your pets and small children to escape through. This is why we designed and patented our new Fence End Spacer products, which fill gap openings of 4,6,8,10 and 12 inches in width. The spacers are manufactured fro 4ft, 5ft and 6ft chain link fence, for installation with standard galvanized or vinyl color coated chain link fencing materials. Our products can be seen or purchased on our website by Googling Dog-safety.com, please visit our site and send us your comments about our products. We look forward to your product reviews.

a spammer that shouldn't die from being beaten about the head and shoulders

I'm sure that was during your correctional stint and I'm sure you had absolutely nothing to do with it : )
'Robert[_20_ Wrote: > ;3289277']There has never been an available product on the market to > solve the

> what

> are

> installation

> and send us your comments

I think it really helpful for the protection of our children as well as pets. Because in this way you can easily fill gap between edge of fencing.
'What your stock broker doesn?t want you to see' (http://easypcinvestor.com /)
--
stockbrokers

The razor wire that's attached to the chain link fence keeps the convicts inside. Along with electronic sensors and people with guns.
Ken