New ISP new handle

Master Betty is now JimT

That sounds like a sex change, not a new ISP

"Some people say Betty is a woman's name.....ehhhhhhh."
(gotta watch "Kung Pow~Enter the Fist" to get it.)
:)
On 4/2/2010 11:50 AM JimT spake thus:

Your former handle seems to have a ... different connotation.

- a Usenet "apology"

I guess it was sort of like abstract art. It's in the mind of the beholder. Personally, I'm just a fan of the movie.
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/5sw2swsw335yusw.gif