New Garage Foundation

Page 2 of 2

fftt wrote:

OP already turned down that idea, saying it was just (old) him and his wife. (And not wanting to lay out 5 yards for the pumper, he also presumably didn't wanna lay out a similar amount to hire a few strong backs for a day, plus buying or renting wheelbarrows.)
-- aem sends...

sorry...missed your conga line comment..saw his "one old guy & a woman" comment but didnt get the reference
but he doesn't live in a vacuum there are people around to hire who could do that job for way less than $500
cheers Bob
Pat, my suggestion is squeeze the pump price & then bit the bullet......I think you'll be much happier with the process & the result.
cheers Bob
The pump price came from a contractor bidding on the job. It is probably generous. However a pump would limit me to doing one pour. Wouldn't want to pay twice.

6 inches. The truck could probably cross it without problems if there was no rebar or forms in it.

This might work. I have a lot of 2X6 boards.