New chimney liner next to

Andy:
Older post, but just got back from a week's vacation.....
AE> Just had two chimney liners installed for both the 1st floor wood stove AE> and the basement oil furnace. We have a grounded TV antenna which is two AE> feet from the liners. Does it make sense to ground the liners to the AE> same ground system as the TV antenna.
I'm not going to discuss the grounding issue except for one problem you may encounter: you might have a problem with receiving TV and/or FM signals from the direction of the grounded liners. The grounded liners may act to block/greatly reduce the signal. Solution is to move the antenna.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* * * * (Tribbles) *' *' *' (Tribbles with an attitude)
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971