New bath-shower enclosure installation

I am installing a new tub-shower enclosure in my bathroom & my problem is the water line fixtures on the old system were on a flat panel and on the new one walls are protuded in.The old was 60 inches between walls the new is 56 inches which leaves me 2 inches short on the water stems.I know they make extensions for these but have been unable to Google any results.If anyone has any info on these it will be greatly appreciated

Reply to
J.Esam

OK, I'm confused...

First: 60 - 56 = 4, not 2.

Second: What do you mean by "water stems"?

What is on the ends of the pipes that you need to extend? Can the ends be cut off and "extensions" sweated on?

I think you need to describe your situation in a little more detail (or provide a link to a picture) before we can offer any suggestions.

Reply to
DerbyDad03