Need to Join Tire Hose with Pressure Gauge

I want to connect the bottom pistol grip of my digital air pressure gauge with the compressor hose of my Schumacher XP2260 portable jump starter. I need to know which Quick-connect adapters are required to make the connection. Thanks.
Air pressure gauge with 3/8" female thread.
http://i.imgur.com/z5jzvXo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8rb7eb8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7afqnXm.jpg
Schumacher XP2260 1/4" threaded air compressor hose nipple.
http://i.imgur.com/nFL2vFU.jpg

M.L.-
Your nipple appears to be 1/4" NPS (Straight) thread. I understand it goes by the internal diameter of the pipe rather than the outer diameter of the thread.
The nipple in Oren's photo appears to be 1/4" NPT (Tapered) Thread. It may work with your pressure gauge, but it would be better to find the correct nipple or an adapter between NPS and NPT. Note: If the pressure gauge originally had a different nipple, NPT may actually be the correct thread!
If it were me, I would remove the air compressor hose fitting and replace it with the quick disconnect fitting to match the pressure gauge. Then I would add a compatible nipple to the removed hose fitting. This is essentially what I have done with a collection of air compressors, air tanks, hoses, valves and gauges. I standardized on the Industrial or "M" (Milton) nipples and adapters like the one in Oren's photo.
These fittings are available in various auto supply stores, as well as stores that sell compressors and air tools. Places like Ace Hardware, Sears, Home Depot and Lowes.
Here is Oren's Nipple: <http://tinyurl.com/hevfc22
Here is its mate: <http://tinyurl.com/zgp25ut
Fred
On Monday, April 18, 2016 at 1:40:01 PM UTC-4, Fred McKenzie wrote:

Oren, WTF is going on here? How does Fred have pics of your nipple? And pics of your mate? Is this becoming a dating site now?
Oren posted for all of us...

I noticed in the description you have hardened steel balls. I'm envious.
--
Tekkie

Oren posted for all of us...

I bet you don't let them rust because you get a lube job every so often...
--
Tekkie