Need Rubber Seal for ALLIANCE TENNA-ROTOR

On top of my Aliance Tenna-Rotor (tv antenna rotor), there used to be a rubber seal to keep water out of the motor. I found it on the ground under the antenna, in 2 pieces. I guess it dried up and cracked. It just slips over the upper pipe piece, (externally on top of rotor) and is tapered to shed water. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? -OR- Has anyone ever made one from a plumbing washer or something like that?
Thanks for all help.
Greg
Many TV antenna rotors are rebadged Channel Master units. Problem is that Channel Master has gone chapter 11 but you may still find new old stock around.
--

>> Remove "zz" from e-mail address to direct reply. <<

< snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com> wrote in message
Looks like Channel Master was just bought by Andrew