Need recommendation on low VOC exterior paint

Hi All,
Anyone have a recommendation for a good low VOC exterior paint for use by a chemically sensitive person?
Many thanks, -T

What are you painting?
I would recommended linseed oil paint. http://www.solventfreepaint.com/l inseed_paint.htm
I've used it on aluminum & bare wood...works great but not cheap.
On 04/03/2013 11:27 PM, DD_BobK wrote:

Thank you!
Outside of my house.
What is the lifespan of such paint? 10 years?

The web site says refresh after 5-10 years with linseed oil. Are you seriously going to consider a paint that runs over $160/gallon?
I think if Latex paint gives you a problem, you should not have a brush in your hands. Hire someone.
I painted my current house once.
When faced with repeating the job, I went for vinyl siding. 25 years later, no regrets.
http://mysite.verizon.net/despen/deck/deck-bump.html
--
Dan Espen