Need part for a Ryobi weedeater......help

Its a Ryobi 875r 4-stroke weedeater. Only a year ago, the primer bulb cracked and I could not get JUST the bulb..I had to buy the whole carburetor for $30.00! This summer, it has already cracked AGAIN. Its made from surgical rubber, and it just does not last!!! I am so disgusted with it. Surely some supplier stocks just the primer bulb? If not, I am throwing this **(*&^&*&%&**!!!!! straight in the trash rather than get ripped off for yet another carburetor. Thanks!

Reply to
geronimo

Does the manual list a part number for just the bulb? That would make it easier to find.

Try here:

Edwin Pawlowski

Where are you getting your part. I'd go to a GOOD saw shop (Stihl, Husky dealer, etc.) and see if they have any suggestions for you. I know Leroy at my local shop always has $1.95 to $5 solutions to problems that could easily hit $$$ if I went the manufactuer route.

Reply to
timbirr

thirdy8special had written this in response to

: On the 700 series, here's the PN for the primer bulb, Walbro PN 188-512-1. I got it at my local lawn mower repair shop(Miller Power Saw in Tyler, TX). It was about $6. Not sure if that is the same part for the 800 series weedeater. Call Walbro Engine Management(that's who makes the engine), Cass City, MI 48726, I don't have their ph#. Good luck, Gary

------------------------------------- ger> Its a Ryobi 875r 4-stroke weedeater. Only a year ago, the primer bulb

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 285702 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
thirdy8special

Bob A

I've got the same trimmer and now I need a primer bulb. Try this site

, they have three (3) pages of primer bulbs.

Reply to
Bob A