Need help to find a part

Can anyone help in tracking down a speedfit part .

The part number is :FLX28 it's a monoblock tap flexihose but so far haven't been able to find anyone who stocks it locally or on th interweb Any help would be appreciated

Ra

-- scubabob

Reply to
scubabob

Yah didernt look very far then

Robbo

the suppliers i have gone to either don't know what i'm talking abou or just can't be bothered and that's from John guest stockists. So the question was does anyone know of a dealer who stocks these part either locally to Edinburgh bearing in mind i have tried most plummin merchants in Edinburgh or a dealer close by or alternativly where i ca buy them on the interweb

Ra

-- scubabob

Reply to
scubabob

merchants. If the poster would care to tell me the area where he lives I will tell him of a possible stockist?

Reply to
Bookworm

Not sure if its what you are after, but I have monoblock flexi hose sets M10 male and 15mm compression. If you want to talk about buying one set then give me a call. Calum Sabey (NewArk Traditional Kitchens 01556 690544)

Reply to
calums

Try

Part No

17840 15 mm x M10 x 30 cm, per PAIR - 8 mm bore £5.10
Reply to
Stuart

Also, if you want to get it locally then go to your local PTS. If they don't have it in stock then they will have it for you next day. Calum Sabey (NewArk Traditional Kitchens 01556 690544)

Reply to
calums

I sent you an e-mail and also there is a post below suggesting somewhere on the 'Net

Reply to
Stuart

Well it's not rocket science to find their telephone number from their site, call them and ask who can supply in your area is it!

Reply to
Robbo

Generally the monoblock flexitails are very similar to each other (doubtless there are exceptions) but a large number have a 10mm (M10?) or

12mm (M12?) threaded end which goes into the monoblock.

It would be worth finding out if the one you need a spare for is either of these.

Screwfix have them.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Cheers Stuart It looks as though bes have what i'm looking for Thanks to everyone else who tried to help Ra

-- scubabob

Reply to
scubabob