Need New Garage Doors - Seeking Recommendations

Greetings,
We have a 2 car garage, each bay w/ its own door (8' X 7'). These doors are wooden (and rotting), on working openers, and are 17+ years old. My bride says it's time for new ones, so here I am.
We are currently looking at:
* Raynor * Overhead Door
Any advice/recommendations that could be offered up by the group would be much appreciated (esp. if you live here in the Baltimore, MD area). We're leaning towards some form of insulated steel door with a third row windowed panel probably from one of these two vendors unless some more pop up on the radar. Initial SWAGs I am seeing are around $1K per door.
Email response preferred.
TIA,
Pers