Need Ideas on How to Remodel a Small Rowhouse

Hi, I bought a end of group two story rowhouse which measures 16' wide x 32' I subscribe to This Old House magazine but I'd like to find a publication or web site which has redesign/renovations grared toward small houses.
Thanks,
Mike
Maybe not as tiny as your place but American Bungalow http://www.ambungalow.com/AmBungalow/home.htm is a good mag for renovators
HGTV has a program about small spaces too, check their website http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hssbs