Need help with RUUD electric furnace

Page 3 of 3
ever notice Dave never answers a challenge when called on to support his studidity
Maybe he should consider using "HackFella" as his next webtv nic
message

This is Turtle.
Dave the WebTV Troll is tring out for Troll of the Year award that use to be given out here years ago. Now someone need to tag his reply everytime he says something stupid for to keep any respectiable person from getting hurt by following his off the wall replys. I do watch him and will tag him if no one tags his replys. You two tagged him and I did not need to tag him. You can't stop him but you can sure tag a warning sign on everyone of his blunders and if you leave him unchecked with a warning tag. He could get some respectiable people hurt. Another reason Dave here needs to be tagged is he does know just enough of what is going on and then right at the end of his reply he set up or says something dangerous for the posters to believe or follow which could get someone hurt. There is just Trolls that you can see through and no one would take their words but Dave is a believiable Troll which make him dangerous because he talk like he known it but makes dangerous blunders at the end of the reply. So Dave must be tagged for safety reasons.
Now to save time and still get the job done. You can have a short version of tagging him troll to use and then tag and move on. OH, Dave here has multi-names here and is the original as you know " Shut Up Dave". He has a bunch but here is some. HVAC Friend , Dave , DaveinIllinois, and HAPPYHVAC. Now presently using HVACfella.
TURTLE
Today Daves new one is snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net To be a good con ya gotta be polite.
Shut up Dave

This is Turtle.
Some of the Dated codes of the recalled furnaces was sold as late as 1998 and the date codes was from the 1992 to the 1995 models.
Well to AHS. If they disqualify you. You demand your money back. If you bought a insurance on your car and a month later they cancelled you. Would you want your money back ?
Now just running a 10 KW electric strips on a 1,500 sq. ft. house. It may run a lot but that is usely all FHA requires as heat on the FHA house in the Southern areas. I don't think I would be spending a bunch of money on changing something that does not seem to be a problem. I have install a bunch of FHA or general builder houses with only 10KW on the 1,200 to the 1,600 sq. ft. homes after looking at the heat load requirements and it not calling for more than 10KW of heat.
Now 60 amp breaker will carry a 10 KW heat furnace. Now 80 or 90 amp breaker will carry a 15 KW furnace.
TURTLE