Need help with rabbits!

Page 1 of 2
We planted a long bank with nice new Rosea iceplant. I didn't know we had all these rabbits. Maybe they congregated from the whole neighborhood. They are eating our new iceplant plugs!
How can I stop the rabbits from devouring our new plants? (Southern California)
--
Walter
www.rationality.net
Walter R. wrote:

Legally? :)
Covering them until they're large enough to fend probably only practical option...

Walter R. wrote:

Ruger .22 ong rifle semi automatic.
jJim McLaughlin wrote:

Hmmm, Hope this is a joke.
on 9/16/2007 12:03 PM jJim McLaughlin said the following:

Bushmaster M242, 25 mm chain gun..
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Report back with the results after you use it on yourself.

Try it out on yourself. Report back with the results.
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 09:03:45 -0700, jJim McLaughlin wrote:

If the OP lives in the city that would likely be illegal as in mine. I've overcome this situation with a 5mm Sheriden 10 pump air rifle that will pierce a 55 gal drum. Perfect for small rodents and is very accurate and legal.

theres dried blood, you put it around the odor scares rabbits, also some chemicals that do the same thing.
ideally plant stuff that rabbits dont like

Excuse me - where does one get a supply of dried blood? Bob-tx

A good garden center will carry it.
http://davesgarden.com/guides/terms/go/277 /
on 9/17/2007 6:54 AM Bob said the following:

Crime scenes?
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Report back with the results after you use the rifle on yourself.

Get a cat or two from the local humane society

You jerks don't have enough pussies at your house?
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 01:41:38 +0000, Me wrote:

Ok I just used it on myself. It caused my death. Anything else you want to know?
Plan to shoot a lot of rabbits. they, uh, multiply like rabbits. Keep that ong rifle loaded up. It's gonna be a continuing issue. A semi auto ong rifle is better than a bolt action, in many regards.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Do it to yourself and report back with the results.
Clean and skin rabbits. Quarter and place in slow cooker. Cover with 2 cups tomato sauce, chopped up onion, dash of balsamic vinegar and worcestire sauce. Add some potatoes and carrots. Cook on low heat for 8 hours. Enjoy.