need help with older paint color

I am making some repairs on the trim on my house and found the original paint color codes but do not know the manufacturer and am seeking your help. The color codes all start with DK and have a 5 digit number followed by a dash an a numner, e.g., DK 15592-1. I believe that the -1 reflects the gloss level. This color was called limetone. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
PAR
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 27, 7:56 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Colors fade and gloss goes flat, take a sample wood piece to a real paint store and have them match it, dry out a 6x6 sample so you can see if they do it right, often they dry out a 1 inch sample that is to small.
Add pictures here
✖

If you could take a sample to Home Depot they have a computer and color eye that can match it up and they can mix it for you.
Add pictures here
✖

Heck, even WalMart has one of those "color computers."

Add pictures here
✖
John Gilmer wrote:

Problem w/ them and particularly old paint is they tend to match the dirt and oxidation better than the underlying color (BTDT...)
✖

That is what he wants to do, Match some older paint that has been in the weather. If new paint is put in small areas as the old paint, it would look like patch work. By using the color eye, you match what you see and not what you had several years ago.
Add pictures here
✖
Ralph Mowery wrote:

I know what he wants...what he'll get that way is far less likely to please than one would hope, however.
The problem is it tends to accentuate the dirt and grime and oxidation and the new simply looks dirty rather than actually matching.
ime, ymmv, etc., etc., etc., ...
✖