Need help to repair Dryer, The dryer not stay on.

I have the dryer about 17yrs old, "montgomery ward" When I press or hold start it will run for less then a min. then stop and will not start again about 2 or 3 min. later. What part go bad? Or you have any Ideal? Where to check? Thank you.

Start with www.repairclinic.com or www.applianceaid.com
If you can't find the answer there, call the local repairman.

have you checked the vent and cleaned it recently?